Thursday, June 5, 2008

Phoenix to mars

which would make us happy if we find life or if we don't?

Frankly, to me i would like it if we do find life on mars.... but then life as in? often we picture life as something that is close to humanity or something that is similar to animals as such...but then most often what we are looking for is a life form na? anything like a bacteria too is a life form rite? or something like virus which exists between both (though i was taught this is school, its kinda interesting and disturbing to think of something in between life and non-life)...could the discovery of a virus be counted as life??????????

I really dunno about that, but I've always pictured a parallel world to us where a guy exactly like me exists, doing exactly the same thing ....right now...like writing this same blog.....

whatever.... i hope we find life..

2 comments:

Sajan said...

even I want to believe... there is life in Mars. or somewhere... I have always believed it from my school days.
Now, imagine there is parallel world... literally. Imagine there is copy of the planet earth ...or even the entire solar system in a place far far away that we cant even imagine... In that parallel world there will be an exact copy of the people too. There will be another Sajan and Karthik. Imagine:-) I know it's crazy, but I think it's a good plot for a hollywood science fiction masala flick. :-)

karthik said...

haha.......yep. I have nothing to substantiate it, but its amazing...to imagine a parallel world - and guess wat? i had the same idea for a hollywood sci-fi plot!! there's one more running in my head too....btw tats d reason i love d matrix trilogy so much.....jus to imagine if we are living in a dream world :)